Sunday, March 16, 2008

Rarrr I'm so pissed off right now!

(URSA MAJOR) "This is the family figurehead... and damnit, you bears really went ahead and did it this time!"

"We are going to get back to basics stat. I want constant daily updates and to know what is going on in the market. I'm so pissed off right now, and as family figurehead I can't believe how you bears have gone and screwed this up for me and bears in general. Thank God for the United States Bear Leniency laws and goddamn ranger rick looking out for all of us. I could've just shit when I became conscious of this un-bearable news. I'd be rolling over in the river if I were alive right now, I likely wouldn't have even heard till Monday if it wasn't for some Rarrrs I heard from Grizzly Bear. He was Pissed off? What's my name? Fuck you, that's my name. I Am Pissed Off. Half the reason we are where we are today is 100% poor management due to you Bears, so don't grumble - make shit happen. I'd slap you all with my claw if I could right now, and until you join me up in Ursa Major, you will listen to me roar in the collective bear consciousness. Remember, you work for me Bears! Rarrr!

No comments: