Friday, April 11, 2008

Boo Hoo cry me a river!

Wall Street- So the market underperformed, we all have, I don't see what the big deal is. GE allegedly shook consumer confidence, we'll if GE still wants to be known for incandescent light bulbs, no shit there stock is down. So what can we do, re-invent the microwave? No, we have go natural and think like a bear... instinctual.

What would I do If I was in charge of GE?

1. I'd go for it. They can't afford to play second fiddle - I Doubt the airline woes helped out this week, but still produce - you are GE!
2. Crush the competition... How? See number 1 for Produce.
3. Take a day off and take a walk in the trees. If we are going to capitalize on the "green" thing, you are going to have to "think" like a bear and git-r-done, Rarrr! See More at FAQ News Net

--

Indexes
Dow12,325.42-256.56
Nasdaq2,290.24-61.46
S&P1,332.83-27.72
10-Yr Note100.22+0.56

No comments: